Frequently Asked Questions

You are here:


Are the consultations free of charge?

Yes, we offer free-of-charge consultations to help you choose the best program in your preferred study destination.

When can I visit your office?

You can visit our office on weekdays, from 8.30am till 5.00pm and on weekends Saturdays 8.30am till 1.00pm

Educational Qualifications

Can I apply for a program abroad only with my O/L results?

Yes, there are various universities offering certificate courses and bridging courses as pathway programs to degree programs.

Can I apply for a program with pending O/L or A/L results?

Yes, you will be able to; subjected to the submission of your O/L or A/L results.

Should I bring my educational certificates along with me?

Yes, then it will be easier for us to choose the best program for you.

What are the documents I need to bring along with me?

You are supposed to bring your passport, your O/ L certificate, A/ L certificate, degree certificates and transcripts (if available), employment letters and service letters (if available).

Can I apply for postgraduate programs through Oases Educational Services?

Yes, you can apply to graduate programs through us.


Should I complete my IELTS to place my application to a university abroad?

Some universities need IELTS and some countries do not. If your program needs IELTS, you can apply for the program without IELTS, subjected to the submission of your results before enrolment in the program.

What are the countries in which they do not request IELTS for program admission?

Most of the study programs in France, Sweden, Germany, Russia do not request IELTS for program admission.

Can I register for my IELTS examination at Oases Educational Services?

Yes, we are an authorized registration center for IELTS, registered at British Council, Sri Lanka. We will provide study material as well.

What should I bring to register for IELTS?

Bring your valid passport. If you are a child, aged below 18 you are supposed to bring the written consent of your parent or guardian for IELTS registration.


Will you handle our student visa?

Yes, we do. We will help you prepare and arrange the necessary documentation to apply for your visa. We will reserve visa appointments on behalf of you as well.

Will you help to apply for dependent visa?

Yes, we do help to apply for dependent visa for your spouse and children.

Accommodation and Airport pickup

Will you be able to arrange airport pickup and arrange accommodation for me?

Depending on your requirements, we are able to help to arrange airport pickup and arrange accommodation for you.

Job Placements

Will you be able to help me to find a part-time job placement?

We will do our best to help you to find part-time job placements in your desired study destination.